The resources below are designed to help you get familiar with the food and drink industry.
- Industry guide to catering produced by the British Hospitality Association
A guide to starting a food business
- Prepared by the Food Standards Agency, a useful guide to starting a food business including legislative requirements
The Grocer – Whitepapers
- White paper produced by The Grocer
- A resource for buyers looking to source local products
- Resources available on the site include; guidance on building a successful farmers market and much more
Publications from Scotland Food and Drink
- A wealth of publications specific to the Scottish food and drink sector
- News website dedicated to food manufacturing
Guide to getting started in the mobile catering business
- Developed by the Nationwide Caterers Association, resources to help those starting in the catering industry
Publications specific to the food and drink sector
Read more about the industry trends and data here.
Farm diversification, diversification ideas, rural business, rural business ideas