- Your email address when you sign-up to our e-newsletters and provide consent
- Information on how you use our emails
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you register for access to our Rural Business Network and provide consent
- Contact details for any competitions The Business Barn may run
- Information on how you use the site using page tagging techniques
This data can only be viewed by authorised personnel and our suppliers to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how it is used
- Gather feedback to improve our services
- Send e-newsletters to users who request them through consent
- Provide information on local services if requested
- Inform Rural Business Network members of exclusive member only benefits
All information is collected on the lawful basis of consent or for legitimate interests. If you no longer wish to receive emails or any other form of contact from The Business Barn please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data is stored on a secure server and is only accessed by authorised personnel.
Your personal information will not be shared with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
By submitting your personal data, you agree for your data to be used as outlined above.