The Rural Planning Co is a new brand, developed out of Moule & Co which is a firm of Rural Chartered Surveyors based in Worcestershire. In the last few years the rural planning department has significantly grown, and in 2020 rebranded as The Rural Planning Co, specialising in agricultural, equestrian, rural business and residential planning in the rural sector.
- A run through of the tests you / your business has to meet in order to justify a workers dwelling including the functional or essential 'test', the financial viability test and some other common ones
- How to find the information on the tests for your local authority
- Some examples of the type of rural businesses, and agricultural businesses that can demonstrate an 'essential or functional need'
- What to expect from the planning process
- Typical costs and what is involved
The webinar will last approximately 30 minutes with opportunities to ask questions at the end.