Owner of the Rural Chartered Surveyor and Planning Consultants firm Moule & Co Ltd, guides you through the basic requirements of planning, with a specific emphasis on glamping tourism accommodation.
The webinar broadly covers the requirements for most types of glamping units, including mobile structures and fixed accommodation:
- An overview of when planning is needed, and what you can do without planning
- Who decides a planning application and what do they take into account?
- The three deal-breakers – three things that may stop you getting planning
- The other practical considerations
- Seven top tips for a successful application
- What should it cost?
- Where can I get help from?
This webinar has already taken place but you can watch a recording of it below. Content in the session was correct at the time of filming (06/06/19).