At Skinner Holden Property Advisors and Planning Consultants, we help you understand and create value in real estate.
Skinner Holden Chartered Surveyors & Property Advisors operate across Southern England. We act for private clients, charities, traditional rural estates, local and central government bodies, entrepreneurs and companies; providing planning and development advice, valuations and strategic asset management plans.
We understand that your interests in property are very important to you. Our aim is always to provide clear, jargon free advice and assistance; whilst acting with integrity, honesty, objectivity and impartiality, ensuring that your commercial interests are protected or enhanced.
If involved in the early stages of a project or development we can help guide you to maximise your return as well as to avoiding the potential pitfalls.
- Planning and development advice and services
- Strategic Estate Management Plans
- Compulsory purchase advice and representation
- Rural business opportunities and estate issues from illicit cycling to negotiating restrictive covenants. If have have an issue, call us. If we can't help we will know someone who can.
- Business consultant
- General business consultant
- Business adviser
- Forestry & woodland consultant
- Greater London
- Isle of Wight
Skinner Holden has helped us in a number of areas including boundary disputes and aquisitions. Always professional and quick to respond.
Surrey Wildlife Trust