Rural Chartered Surveyors, Rural Business Consultants, Valuers & Planning Consultants.
Established by Hannah Moule, also the owner of The Business Barn, in 2010, Moule & Co has grown from 20 to 650 farming and rural business clients working throughout the West Midlands and further afield for certain jobs.
Moule & Co specialises in rural business and farm diversification and provide a 'one stop shop' for feasibility and business strategy, preparation of budgets and cashflows, gaining planning permission and helping set up the business structure. We have significant in house experience but also value working with a range of other professionals to bring the right people in where needed.
For farmers, diversifying brings a range of issues that have to be taken into account, for example tenancy issues, taxation, family and succession planning. Moule & Co take a rounded approach to professional advice, looking at the wider picture and not just the immediate project in hand. We believe in offering a practical, no nonsense approach, always working hard for you and your business.
- Strategic advice
- Recommendations and honest appraisals (we won't take a job if we don't think we can be successful)
- Project management with in house Planning Coordinator
- Whole application process Appeals and enforcement work
- Very HIGH success rate
- We undertake ALL types of rural planning projects, including leisure, tourism, glamping, equestrian, change of use and more
- Feasibility studies
- Market research
- Business budgeting
- Business plans
- Grant applications
- Strategic business advice incorporating other specialist professional services
- Commercial premises advice including business rates, agreeing Heads of Terms
- Basic Payment
- Cross compliance
- Grant applications
- Farm and business budgeting
- Countryside Stewardship
- Tenancies and farming agreements
- Land registry services
- Business consultant
- Business adviser
- General business consultant
- West Midlands
I have worked with Moule & Co on several planning projects, and have always found them to be highly professional and transparent, upfront with our chances of success but also where we weren't going to get what we wanted initially, they will offer strategic advice to get to the end goal.